Something Special for Every Season
Short Breaks in the Suffolk Countryside at Priory Farm
Need to recharge your batteries. Only time for a short break? We will help you feel at home right away so you can make every minute count.
Suffolk is a place where you can just be.Let your senses loose and just relax and sleep well.
Feel the wind on your face, smell the salty sea air and let your stress be carried away as you stand on the sea shore.
Enjoy relaxing walks across the Suffolk heathlands home to a diversity of wildlife. Listen to the birds sing. Bring your binoculars and see what you can spot.
Look up at the wide skies and on a clear night you will see a spectacular display of stars.
Local pubs and restaurants will tempt your taste buds with local produce. You can even take a bit of Suffolk home with you. Fill your boot with produce from the local farm shop and bakery. Perhaps a bottle or two of Adnams ale as well.
There is so much to see and do in Suffolk you will find yourself returning again and again. Next time for longer.
Things you may like to do on your short break
- Visit Adnams Brewery (and Distillery!)
- Enjoy a concert at Snape Maltings
- Fish and Chips in Aldeburgh!
- Watch a movie Leiston, Aldeburgh or Woodbridge
- Enjoy a meal or stock up local supplies at Emmerdale Farm Shop
- Two Magpies Bakery (just down the road)
- Great local pubs - The Fox at Darsham, The Ship at Dunwich, The Crown at Westleton.
- Enjoy the out outdoors at RSPB Minsmere and Dunwich Heath NT